AnyChart Flash Chart Component is a free trial software application from the Flash Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-09-18. The program can be installed on Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows CE, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005, Unix, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open, Source, MS-DOS, AS/400, OS/2, OS/2 Warp, OS/2 Warp 4, MAC 68k, Mac PPC, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac Other, Palm OS 1.0, Palm OS 2.0, Palm OS 2.1, Palm OS 3.0, Palm OS 3.1, Palm OS 3.2, Palm OS 4.0, Palm OS 5.0, Palm OS 6.0, Pocket PC, RIM, Symbian, OpenVMS, Netware, BEOS, Java, Handheld/Mobile Other, Not Applicable.
Anychart is a flexible Macromedia Flash-based solution that allows you to create animated, compact, interactive and attractive charts.
* Driven by XML interface - Anychart offers you a variety of options, such as setting transparency, color, URL linking, captions and more. And you can do all these customizations via an XML File, no Flash source modifications required.
* No installation - your server need not render any image, there is no need for any Active-X on the server, all graphing happens on the client side. A Flash Player is installed on more than 97% of Internet-connected PC's.
* Extremely Easy-to-Use - you can create an XML file manually, or using a Configuration Tool, included with any edition of AnyChart.
* Compatible with virtually all scripting languages (ASP, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl, etc.) - Use any language you like to create XML Source and pass it to a Flash object, or simply use an XML file from your server.
* Easily adds your own background image and sound - your chart will look like you want it to look! It can play a sound or use an image as a link.
* Constantly growing number of supported chart types - Pie, Bar, Line, Candlestick and we will be adding new types regularly.
A Developers Edition of AnyChart Flash Chart Component is shipped together with the source file (FLA). You can also request any type of custom chart - and our team will try to help you.
AnyChart Flash Chart Component (version 4.0) has a file size of 7.37 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 115 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.